Outfit Quickie - Military Style & Backpack



I am constantly jumping between a more tomboyish casual style and a more "ladylike" one, wondering whether one day I will settle for one way or the other...
Since we have a tight schedule, during the week we can cram in only a few minutes here and there (usually lunch break) for outfit pictures.

On Tuesday I was wearing my Vero Moda military style button down as a jacket. This shirt was a real steal, I found it for 6€ at a T.K. Maxx, where I also got the t-shirt underneath from, but I think the tee is a couple of months older. I combined both with loose fitting satin pants.

What I love about this button down is that it is so versatile. The material is thick enough to use it as a light jacket, but of course you can also wear it closed. And as you can see, it has the option to roll up the sleeves.



 




Outfit Sources:

Shirt / Camicia / Hemd - Vero Moda via T.K. Maxx
T-shirt / Maglietta - T.K. Maxx
Pants / Pantaloni / Hosen - Artigli
Suede sneakers / Sneakers scamosciate / Wildleder Turnschuhe - Puma
Backpack / Zainetto / Rucksack - gifted







Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.

Share:

3 comments