Spring Flats



So nude colors are all the rage now and ballet flats have been fairly in style for ages. Considering that, it was very hard for me to resist these, especially considering that they were the first ballets I tried this year that didn't start tight-shoe-torture on the first step. I don't have feet that make it easy to find shoes, not even sneakers. They are very particular, my feet. Selective. Can't just put any old thing on them.

Also, there wasn't an adult sized slide within miles.




I think they are cute, do you agree?

Share:

2 comments

  1. So pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I've added your blog on bloglovin, great name!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your throughts!