When the sun comes out on Sunday

When the sun comes out on Sunday, we are heading to some nice place for the afternoon. This time, we had a walk along the promenade in Salò at Lake Garda.

I felt daring so I went for a print mix, but not too daring as I kept it within two colors, the easy and always a winner combination black & white. Instead, I added some color with the shoes and the bag.

Blue flats, emerald bag, printed skirt
Looking down

The skirt is one of my "I can't believe it" supersteals, but like with so many bottoms, I had to get it nipped at the waist. Pear shape, you know.

The sunglasses I wore that day can also be seen here. Together with the bag. The necklace and bracelet made of chains in colors gold and silver is a D.I.Y, you already saw the bracelet here.
---

La domenica, se il sole si fa vedere, noi partiamo per visitare un bel posticino in pomeriggio. Questa volta siamo andati a Salò al Lago di Garda per fare una passeggiata al lungo lago.

Mi sono sentita abbastanza coraggiosa per un misto di stampe, ma non troppo per cui sono rimasta sulla combinazione facile e sempre vincente di bianco e nero. Il colore l'ho aggiunto tramite le scarpe e la borsa.

La gonna è uno dei miei "non ci posso credere" supersteals, ma come con tanti altri pantaloni e gonne, dovevo farlo stringere in vita. Silhouette a pera, sai.

I occhiali da sole che portava li potete anche vedere qui. Insieme alla borsa. La collana e il braccialetto fatti da catene in color oro e argento sono fatte da me, il braccialetto l'avete già visto qui.


Lion Griffon statue at Salò, Lake Garda - monumento leone griffone a Salò, Lago di Garda


Sitting at the lake
Sitting at the Lake

Legs & blue ballet flats

Lake and stones

Looking out over the lake

The bag

Striped shirt, leaf print skirt

Tree in front of small wall
Another tree

Leaf print skirt, striped shirt

Bridge as part of the promenade
A bridge as part of the promenade

Sunglasses off!

Boats at Salò, Lake Garda - Barche a Salò, Lago di Garda
Boats

Bracelets

Lake promenade at Salò Lago di Garda, Lungo lago a Salò Lago di Garda
The lake front

At the bar

Frappé

Dome (Cathedral) of Salò



Outfit Sources:

Shirt - Madonna
Skirt - H&M
Sunglasses - local
Necklace & Bracelet chains - D.I.Y.
Bracelet black&white - too long ago
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Frizzj




Ciao! Have a nice day!



Follow me! 
And never miss a Funky post.









Share:

9 comments